- Quotes are sent no later than the end of the next business day after the request is received. Please call 360-833-8835 to expedite service.
- Quotes do not include shipping charges unless requested. Shipping terms on quotes will default to Ex-works Camas, WA.
- Ex-works is a shipping term which by definition means that the customer is responsible for arranging shipping from our Camas, WA facility. We are happy to provide a shipping quote if you want CID Bio-Science to calculate the cost of shipping.
- Yes, you may! Simply provide your account number and billing zip code on
your Purchase Order.
- No. All customers are responsible for calculating and paying customs duty, taxes, and any additional fees required. Please consult an importation specialist to determine these fees.
- Our average shipping timeframe is 2 business days. Transit times vary by destination. Delivery dates will be specified upon order or by special request.
- Yes! Application Scientists are available to discuss technical and application questions, and how our instruments can benefit your research. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-833-8835 Ext. 204 to speak with Application Scientist Andrea Melnychenko.
- Yes, once your instrument is delivered, you will receive training materials and our technical personnel are available to answer questions and provide additional support as needed.